Opt for the best decision of your life: spending retirement in the paradise with Retirement KITAS
What is This KITAS?
A retirement visa is a temporary stay permit (KITAS or ITAS) for retirement purposes. This visa is irrelevant to a business owner or entrepreneur. However, if you are 55 years of age or older*, and wish to spend your retirement in Indonesia, you may enter Indonesia first on a tourist visa and then apply for retirement ITAS after a month.
With a retirement KITAS/ITAS, you can live in Indonesia for consecutive years and, enter or exit the country as many times as you would like. You can also get a local bank account and hire a driver or domestic helper. However, you should have no plan of working at all in Indonesia.
Retirement KITAS is valid for 1 year period and can be extended for a maximum 5 times (in total you can obtain a Retirement KITAS for 5 years). Should you consider to live permanently in Bali, you are only able to apply for a KITAP (Permanent Stay Permit) when you have obtained a 5-year Retirement KITAS beforehand.
*Unfortunately, not every retiree who is 55 years of age or older, is eligible for obtaining a retirement visa in Indonesia. Restrictions are related to foreigners’ countries of origin as well.
Whom is This Visa for?
Retirees who wish to spend their pension in Indonesia are required to present sufficient funds and prove that they have no intention of working in the country. On top of that, foreigners must present their health record as a confirmation of their good health conditions and hire a domestic helper.
- Prepare all your documents.
- After Verified, your documents will be submitted to the Indonesian Immigration system to get an E-visa.
- Your E-visa will be sent to your email when it gets approved.
- After landed and had been settled down, convert your E-Visa to KITAS (the physical card of Temporary Stay Permit). Feel free to contact us for further assistance.
- Coloured scan of passport (min. 18 months
- Coloured passport size photo (in red background)
- Statements from Pension Fund or Bank Statement showing financial solvency at least
US$18,000 every year.
- Proof of living accommodation in Indonesia at least 1-year ahead.
- A statement that said your intention to hire an
Indonesian domestic worker and driver.
- A statement that said you do not intend to work
while living in Indonesia.
- A Argentina, Australia, Austria
- B Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria
- C Canada, Cyprus
- D Denmark
- E Egypt, Estonia
- F Finland, France
- G Germany, Greece
- H Hungary
- I India, Iran, Ireland, Iceland, Italy
- J Japan
- K Kuwait
- L Liechtenstein, Luxemburg
- M Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Monaco, Mesir
- N the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway
- O Oman
- P Philippines, Poland, Portugal
- Q Qatar
- R Russia
- U United Arab Emirates
- S Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland
- T Taiwan, Thailand
- U United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, United States
Retirement KITAS Service Fee
(10-14 working days)
IDR 11,000,000 + USD 150
Extension (max 5 times)
(3-5 working days)
IDR 15,000,000 + USD 150
Extension ( Max 5 times )
- Money back guaranteed*
(not applicable if you have been proven to give false documents, blacklisted, or any other external factors). *T&Cs apply
Easy Consultation Just One Click Away!
Book Your Appointment & Get a Free Online Visa Consultation Today.