Notice For All Customers
This Refund Policy only applies to fees collected by Us for services provided by Visa Station. This Policy does not apply to Visa Fees which are paid towards the Immigration Department of Republic of Indonesia.
It is important that You read this Refund Policy carefully. You should familiarise yourself with the terms of this Refund Policy, prior to purchasing any goods or services from Visa Station.
General Refund Conditions:
- This Refund Policy is subject to change by Us and in the event of any amendments, we shall make a suitable announcement on the Website. The changes will apply after we have given notice. If You do not wish to accept the revised policy, You should not continue to use the Services. If You continue to use the Services after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Services indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Refund Policy.
- The Visa Service Fee shall be refundable only if You have paid for a Service. You may request a refund in accordance with the Refund Eligibility Criteria.
- As a rule, the Visa Fee shall NOT be refunded and will be subject to the refund policy of the Immigration of Republic of Indonesia.
- Refunds of the Visa Service Fees will only be considered where You satisfy the Refund Eligibility Criteria in full. If You (or the relevant visa customer as applicable) fail to meet any of the Refund Eligibility Criteria, we shall have the right in our sole discretion to decline the request for a refund.
- To apply for a refund, You must properly and fully complete and submit a Refund Request Form. All refund requests should be submitted to Visa Station by You either through an email or in person in our office or through online form Refund Request Form.
- By filling in and submitting the Refund Request Form, the payment of a refund of the Visa Service Fee is not guaranteed. The refund will only be approved or rejected by Us after verification basis the Refund Eligibility Criteria.
- We shall process your Refund Request following receipt as soon as it is reasonably practicable. Response times will vary depending on the mode of payment and stated reasons for request a refund of the Visa Service Fees. In any event, we shall notify You of the outcome of the request in accordance with the timescales set out in the Refund Processing Timelines.
- Any Transaction Charges or loss due to exchange rate fluctuation which arise upon processing a refund of Service Fees shall be borne solely by You. Transaction Charges will be deducted from the final amount to be refunded. Loss due to bank charges and difference in exchange rate will be borne by you and Visa Station is not liable to pay any interest on this amount.
Refund Eligibility Criteria:
a. Requests for refunds or cancellation of a Service(s) will BE accepted where:
- You are proven to provide true and correct documents, but we are unable to provide you consultation services to get an approval of your visa due to our Service(s).
- The Refund Request Form is received by Us within 2 (two) working days after you made the payment and we had not proceeded your application yet to the Immigration office.
- It is proven that customer has been mistakenly charged more than once for the same service.
b. Requests for refunds or cancellation of a Service(s) will NOT be accepted where:
- You will lose your right to claim for a refund of the Visa Service Fees if we suspect You have, or are, engaged in, or have in any way been involved in, fraudulent, given false documents, criminal and/or illegal activity.
- If You decide not to proceed with the application with your own reasons after you made a partial or full payment.
Refund Processing Timeline:
- You must send the Refund Request Form to Us as instructed above.
- Within five (5) working days of receipt of the Refund Request From, We shall contact You to request any further information (if required) and You shall provide such information as soon as reasonably practicable. However, in any event no later than seven (7) working days following such request.
- Within seven (7) working days following the receipt of any additional information requested by Us (or where no further information is requested, five (5) working days from receipt of your Refund Request Form), We shall notify You by email regarding the decision on whether You are eligible for a refund or not.
- Refunds of the Visa Service Fees will be proceeded within fifteen (15) working days from the date of notifying You of the decision.
Receiving Your Refund:
Refunds will be processed by the same method as payment was made. For example, if payment was made via use of credit or debit card, refund will also be done via the same credit/debit card. If VISA STATION is unable to process refund by the same mode in which payment has been made, in such case VISA STATION will notify You, of an alternate mode of payment for processing such refund. In case of payments by debit/credit card, the exact date by which refund amount will be credited in the account of the customer’s bank card shall depend on the bank card issuer but not more than Thirty (30) calendar days.
Unless otherwise defined, defined terms in this Refund Policy shall have the meaning given to them earlier in these Terms and Conditions.
Application : means a form to be completed by a visa customer or You (as applicable) requesting the provision of Services.
Issuing Bank : means the bank who has issued card to You as card holder.
Refund Eligibility Criteria : means the criteria set out and described on the above section.
Refund Request Form : means a form with requested information to initiate a refund which can be completed here or may be obtained from a Visa Application Centre.
Service(s) : VISA STATION deliverable work.
Terms and Conditions : means the terms and conditions for the use of the payment portal and provision of the Services offered by VISA STATION to their customers.
Transaction Charges : means any fees levied by a bank or financial institution upon processing a valid refund request to You or a visa customer (as applicable) which may vary from case to case.
Us : means VISA STATION or any party acting on Our implicit instructions (with “Our” being construed accordingly).
Visa Fee : the fee payable to the Immigration of Indonesia.
Visa Service Fees : mean the fees payable by You for VISA STATION services in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
You : includes the person requesting and/or purchasing the Services or any party acting on such person’s instructions (and “Your” shall be construed accordingly).
Website : means the VISA STATION website.