Single-Entry B211A Visa (Onshore)
We provide personalized visa consultation based on your circumstances
Social / Business Purposes
What is This Visa?
B211A (available in E-visa during COVID-19 Pandemic Era) is a single-entry visa that can be used for the purpose of social cultural program, workshops, trainings, business activities related (but not employment) that will allow you to stay in Indonesia for 30 or 60 days (depending on issuing Immigration decision). This visa can be extended 4 times with 30 days of each extension. So, the total days of this visa will allow you to stay in Indonesia is 150-180 days.
Whom is This Visa for?
B211A Onshore is applied to those who are already in the Country for the purpose of social cultural program, meetings, business visit, business and commercial activity, government duties, sports, and family visit.
- Coloured copy of passport
- Coloured passport size photo
- Proof of latest stay permit visa stamp
- Statement letter stating willingness to comply
with all health protocols in Indonesia (draft
- Sponsorship letter (provided)
- Send us a message via whatsapp or email to begin your visa consultion.
- Fill the form.
- Provide all documents relevant to the visa. We will double check those documents to ensure a successful application.
- Documents submission to the Indonesia Immigration system.
- Once the visa is autorized the applicant will receive an E-Visa. He needs to print it.
- That’s all. Enjoy your Bali life longer!
- This visa is not valid for paid working purpose and/or gainful employment.
- Please also note that B211B is for industrial area visit and B211C is for journalistic and film/video making activities.
- Applicant must obtain a special permit prior to applying for a visa.
Single-Entry B211A Visa (Onshore) Service Fee
- Money back guaranteed*
(not applicable if you have been proven to give false documents, blacklisted, or any other external factors). *T&Cs apply
Easy Consultation Just One Click Away!
Book Your Appointment & Get a Free Online Visa Consultation Today.