Single-Entry B211A Visa (Offshore)
We provide personalized consultation based on your circumstances
Social / Business / Tourism Purposes
What is This Visa?
Whom is This Visa for?
- Coloured copy of passport
- Coloured passport size photo
- Proof of full dose COVID-19 vaccination
minimum 14 days prior departing
- A negative result of PCR test minimum 3x24
prior departing written in English
- Proof of paid booking accommodation for
- Sponsorship letter (provided)
- Send us a message via Whatsapp or email to begin your visa consultation.
- Fill the form.
- Provide all documents relevant to the visa. We will double check those documents to ensure a successful application.
- Documents submission to the Indonesia Immigration system.
- Once the visa is autorized the applicant will receive an E-Visa. He needs to print it.
- That’s all. Get ready to pack and see you in Bali!
- This visa is not valid for paid working purpose and/or gainful employment.
- Please also note that B211B is for industrial area visit and B211C is for journalistic and film/video making activities.
- Applicant must obtain a special permit prior to applying for a visa.
Single-Entry B211A Visa (Offshore) Service Fee
- Money back guaranteed*
(not applicable if you have been proven to give false documents, blacklisted, or any other external factors). *T&Cs apply
Easy Consultation Just One Click Away!
Book Your Appointment & Get a Free Online Visa Consultation Today.