Hassle-free family reunion with our consulting services and obtain a Family KITAS without worries
What is This KITAS?
Indonesia Family KITAS is valid for 5 years (with a mandatory annual extension) for those who have officially married an Indonesian citizen. In this case, the applicant can apply for a KITAP (Kartu Izin Tinggal Tetap, KITAP) after 3 years of holding this KITAS.
If a family KITAS is issued for the children and spouse of a foreigner working in Indonesia on a working KITAS, then the KITAS of his family members are issued for the same period as for this working KITAS holder.
Whom is This Visa for?
This visa can be obtained by a foreigner who is married to an Indonesian citizen, by their children, or by the spouse and children of the holder of a KITAS work visa with the 312 index.
1. Coloured scan of passport (min. validity of 18 months for 1-year KITAS or 30 months for 2-year KITAS).
2. Coloured passport size photo (in red background)
3. Marriage Certificate in English.
4. Kid’s Birth Certificate in English (if you’d like to apply a visa for your kid)
ADDITIONAL FOR OFFSHORE
1. Medical/Travel Insurance
2. Proof of full dose COVID-19 vaccination
3. Anegative PCR test result
1. Birth Certificate
2. Family Card (Kartu Keluarga)
3. Copy of Tax Registry ID (NPWP)
4. Copy of the Bank Statement (past 3 months)
5. Marriage Certificate in Indonesian
6. Copy if ID Card (KTP)
7. Copy of KIPEM or Domicile Letter
8. CNI Letter from Embassy
1. Prepare all your documents.
2. After Verified, your documents will be submitted to the Indonesian immigration system to get an E-visa.
3. Your E-visa will be sent to your email when it gets approved.
4. After landed and have been settled down, convert your E-Visa to KITAS (The Physical Card of Temporary Stay Permit). Feel free to contact us for further assistance.
Easy Consultation Just One Click Away!
Book Your Appointment & Get a Free Online Visa Consultation Today.